Wheatley Hydroponics offers a full range of hydroponics grow systems from the creators of some of the finest hydroponics systems on the market today from the biggest brands, visit us in store or online.
Advantages of using a hydroponic system - Some of the reasons why hydroponics is being adapted around the world for food production are the following:
- No soil is needed for hydroponics
- The water stays in the system and can be reused - thus, lower water costs
- It is possible to control the nutrition levels in their entirely, thus lower nutrition costs
- No nutrition pollution is released into the environment because of the controlled system
- Stable and high yields
- Pests and diseases are easier to get rid of than in soil because of the container's mobility
- It is easier to harvest
- No pesticide damage
- Plants grow healthier - It is better for consumption
The AquaFarm and WaterFarm are versatile hydroponic systems, used in nurseries, grow rooms or greenhouses for mother plants and tropical plants.
AutoPot products are centred around its AQUAvalve technology, a simple mechanical device that is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and can best be described as a 'vacuum float valve'.
Hydroponic bubblers are one of the cheapest and easiest hydroponic gardening systems to build.
Dual Flow NFT / Ebb & Flow Hydroponic System This amazingly versatile new hydroponic system
A flood and drain system typically works by using a timer and submersible pump.
he WaterFarm System is a great little self contained Hydroponic System. It comprises of two pots one of which sits inside the other
system for hydroponically growing plants in a vertical array includes a vertical ... valve supported above the top opening of the column for gravity feed
Looking for a drip irrigation system then take a look at our great range.
Using an effective and efficient method of growing that's relied upon by commercial gardeners all around the world